Request for Contractor Services
Grand Council Treaty#3 requires expert child welfare expertise as the Treaty#3 leadership advances Anishinaabe Abinoojii Inakonigiwin, our Nation’s Child Care law.
The Request for Proposal will address the completion of key deliverables for the 2017-2018 for Anishinaabe Abinoojii Inakonigiwin (AAI). The following key deliverables are to be achieved during the course of July-March 2018.
- Development of an Anishinaabe Abinoojii Inakonigiwin (AAI)Toolkit – to provide education and awareness about AAI for communities/organizations of the Anishinaabe Nation in Treaty#3
- Train the Trainer Session for the Toolkit for AAI
- Regional presentations for AAI to support the advancement of AAI
- Development of model options for the Ombikiasowin Protectorate for review and approval
- Develop presentations for the Office of the Ogichidaa to support bilateral and leadership meetings with government
- Initial planning for a fiscal framework to support AAI
The successful bidder will work with the Treaty#3 Technical Working Group for AAI as well as meet regularly with the Social Sustainability Chiefs who will provide oversight on the project.
Call for Proposal is in effect two weeks prior to the deadline date. Potential bidders requiring additional information or clarification regarding the project may use the two-week time period to request additional information.
Project initiation will commence upon signing of written contract outlining project length and completion deadlines.
Date Posted: August 2, 2017
Deadline Date for Submission: August 15th, 2017
Proposals received after the deadline date will be returned unopened.
Proposals will be evaluated and a decision made no later than August 28th. The successful candidate shall be notified immediately.
Start Date: September 1, 2017
Completion Date: March 31, 2018
Budget: The successful RFP bidder shall provide a detailed report on proposed project expenditures as well as the “fee for service” charges.
Bidders are required to include their resume that demonstrates requisite experience.
Gary Allen, Executive Director
Grand Council Treaty#3
1-807-548-4214 or email@example.com