Position Title: Manager – Human Resources
Salary Scale: $50,000 – $75,000
Closing Date: 4:30 p.m. (CST) – August 18, 2017
Location: Kenora, ON
This position is responsible for working with the Executive Director and the Administration Office of Grand Council Treaty #3 Representative Services. The Individual will have demonstrated strong morals, values and ethics in current/previous work experience. The individual must demonstrate what is needed to achieve the human resource goals and objectives of the organization. The individual must also be willing to do what is necessary to provide the required supports to all departments.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in a field related to personnel management, such as business administration, industrial relations, commerce or psychology
Completion of a professional development program in personnel administration is required or three (3) year diploma in Human Resources Management and three (3) years experience in Human Resources.
- Knowledge of current Federal and Provincial employment law, with a strong commitment to diversity management.
- Ability to identify developmental needs of employees and to provide coaching, mentoring, and other help.
- Knowledge of principles, theories, and techniques related to job classification, job analysis, job descriptions and compensation.
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet and e-mail required.
- In addition to the educational requirement, an understanding First Nation organizations is considered an asset.
- Experience with Human Resources Information Management System is considered an asset.
Send C.V. & 3 references to:
Grand Council Treaty #3
PO Box 1720
Kenora, ON P9N 3X7
We thank all those who apply. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Submission of criminal record check required prior to offer of employment. Relocation costs are not available.
Manager Human Resources Posting – PDF
Manager Human Resources – PDF