Position Title: Community Justice Worker
Location: Wabseemoong Independent First Nation
Closing Date: Open until position is filled
The CJW should have some experience in fields of social work, mental health, law, or related area. Experience and knowledge of First Nation issues and the current legal system is an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A genuine interest in seeing community members develop and succeed
- Assertiveness, self-starter, self-motivated
- Computer proficiency
- High degree of professionalism and discretion
- Organized and punctual
- Requires little supervision
- Ability to communicate in Ojibway language an asset
The CJW is responsible to the Treaty #3 Justice Director, for day-to-day activities, and the GCT#3 Executive Director for overall work performance.
START DATE – Open
If interested, please drop off or fax resume to:
Gary Allen, Executive Director
Grand Council Treaty #3
P.O. Box 1720, Kenora, Ontario P9N 3X7
Fax: (807) 548-5041
Competitive salary and benefits. We thank all those who apply. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Submission of criminal record check required prior to offer of employment.